First Time Home Buyers Class
Off-Campus Life is again partnering with a local real estate professional to offer three, single night, First Time Home Buyer classes for students, parents, faculty, staff, and greater Greeley residents who are interested in home ownership.
Summer 2017 Classes*
- Wednesday, July 19th – UC
- Tuesday, August 15th – UC
Fall 2017 Classes*
- Wednesday, September 13th – UC
- Tuesday, October 10th – UC
- Wednesday, November 15th – UC
*All class sessions are from 5:30-7:30 PM in the University Center.
Topics of the class include:
- From start to finish, the process to buy your home
- How to find the right realtor and what they do
- Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
- How to talk with a lender and understanding financing, down payments, and credit
- Understanding appraisals and inspections
**No high pressure sales tactics and no personal information is being provided to any real estate groups or professionals.
G-Hope (Greeley Home Owners Program for Employees)
Through a community leadership group organized as the “University District” the City
of Greeley has
established a pilot program to promote more home ownership in Greeley’s Redevelopment District
and around the UNC campus. Within this area, down payment assistance is available to regular
full time employees of the major employers in this area: the City of Greeley, University of Northern Colorado, School
District Six, and Banner Health/NCMC.
For more information, contact UNC Human Resources at 970-351-2718.