No-Need Work Study
- May be available to Colorado resident undergraduate students whose FAFSA's were filed on time but who didn't have sufficient financial need (estimated family contribution exceeds cost of attendance) to be eligible for other forms of financial aid.
- To be eligible you must carry at least 12 credit hours and be in good academic standing.
- Office of Financial Aid will send an award letter offering this employment program to eligible students.
- Jobs may be on or off campus (with designated agencies) and often can give you experience in your field of study.
- Work Authorizations and work study will be cancelled 60 days after the start of the semester. This will happen if the student does not have a job or does not pick up the Work Authorization form from the Student Employment Office.