The Bear Physical Activity Week (Bear PAW) camp is designed to provide children in grades K-5 an opportunity to play fun activities and learn new skills an exciting week full of physical activity and movement during the summer.
- Activities include traditional and non-traditional sports/physical activities aligned with Colorado State Standards for Physical Education, including but not limited to basketball, floor hockey, martial arts, dance, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, and more!
- Goal to provide campers with a wide-range of movement experiences that enhance motor skills and enjoyment for physical activity
- Activities taught by Master of Arts in Teaching Physical Education and Physical Activity Leadership students
- Occurs mid-July for one week, running from Monday-Friday 1:30-4:30 PM at Gunter Hall Gymnasium at UNC
- Ages 5-11 welcome
- Registration required with limited spaces