Sport & Exercise Science, M.S.
Sport Administration Emphasis
Hometown: Boulder, CO
- B.S. Sport and Exercise Science
- Major: Sport and Exercise Science
- Minor: Coaching, Nutrition
- University of Northern Colorado, 2010
University of Northern Colorado Club Sports
Ice Hockey Captain (September 2011 – Present)
Responsibilities: Organize fundraisers, promotions, travel logistics; manage the team finances, tickets, and merchandise sales; Run team meetings, events, and create game and practice schedule
Rocky Mountain Cancer Research Institute
Exercise Specialist (December 2009 – May 2010)
Responsibilities: Evaluate potential clients through stress and exercise tests; Created and prescribed exercise prescriptions; produced and maintained contact lists and client files; Personal trainer; involved in conducting studies and research
Greeley Youth Hockey Organization
(September 2008 – December 2010)
Responsibilities: Design practice plans; run practice and manage the team; Organized travel logistics for away games as well as fundraisers and managed the team to state playoffs
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Desires a career/position in Sports Administration in youth, amateur, or professional ice hockey as well as in marketing event / facility management.