Services offered by RSVP
- Bulk Mail Services - Volunteers label, stuff, fold, etc. mailings for civic and non-profit
- Disaster Preparedness Program – Trained volunteers receive and provide education as
well as volunteer at various organizations dedicated to disaster preparedness, response,
- Grocery Shopping Service - Volunteers fill grocery orders for seniors and handicapped
persons on Thursday mornings at the Hillside King Soopers.
- Mentoring for Educational Success– Trained reading partners assist and mentor Elementary
School children age K-4th grade with reading skills.
- SHOP - Seniors Helping Other People - Volunteers construct and install wheelchair
ramps and complete minor home repairs for low-income seniors and handicapped individuals.
Limited financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Veterans Program – Program provides services and support for veterans. At our annual
Veterans Stand Down Day, homeless veterans receive services and support.