Doctor of Philosophy in Human Rehabilitation
Thank you for your interest in the University of Northern Colorado and the Doctor of Philosophy in Human Rehabilitation. The steps below outline the application process for this program. Please stop by Gunter 1250 or call the office at 970-351-2403 with any questions regarding the program and application process. We look forward to hearing from you!
How do I apply?
Information to submit to the Graduate School:
- Complete and submit Graduate School Application -- download or apply online
- Pay Application Fee
- Request Official Transcripts
- GRE Scores
- TOEFL Scores (for international applicants)
- Request and submit three letters of recommendation along with the UNC Letter of Recommendation for Graduate School form
- Complete and submit a Statement of Interest
- Submit a current resume
Graduate School and International Admissions
Carter 2007, Campus Box 135
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639