Danielle Brittain, PhD
- PhD, Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management, Clemson University
- MS, Recreation Administration, Georgia Southern University
- BIS, Interdisciplinary Studies, Georgia Southern University
Dr. James Gould is an Assistant Professor of Recreation, Tourism and Hospitality in the School of Human Sciences. His interests include adventure special events, environmental ethics, outdoor education and documentary film production. Dr. Gould's research agenda includes the psychometric analysis of committed leisure behavior, the exploration of passive leisure consumption, and Olympic development.
- REC 203 Introduction to Recreation and Tourism
- REC 232 Leadership
- REC 451 Administration of Leisure Delivery Organizations
Gould, J., Moore, D., Stebbins, R., and McGuire, F. Development of the Serious Leisure Inventory and Measure. The Journal of Leisure Research, in press.
Gould, J. and Stebbins, R. The Serious Effects of Adventure Racing. Trail Times, Fall 2006.
Absher, J.D., Kyle, G.T., Hammitt, W.E., Backman, K., Cavin, J., and Gould, J. Chattahoochie National Forest 2002 Recreation Fee Program Study. Research Unit 4902 Technical Report, 2004.