Faculty and Staff
Our faculty and students mutually engage in the search for knowledge. Professors act not only as teacher-scholars and professional practitioners, but also as mentors, helping students network with health professionals through volunteer and professional organizations. Guided and encouraged by them, you will graduate with confidence and skills that will enrich your own life an better the lives of others.
- Danielle Brittain, Assistant Professor
- Betsy Cairo, Lecturer
- Mary Dinger, Associate Professor and Acting Graduate Program Coordinator
- Elizabeth "Liz" Gilbert, Associate Professor and Acting School Director
- Teresa Sharp, Assistant Professor
- Esta Lukemire, Assistant to Graduate Program Coordinator