Certificate in Public Health Sciences
Explore the core science of public health through the Certificate in Public Health Sciences. Many students use the certificate to supplement existing graduate training in non-public health fields or as a pathway toward completing the Master of Public Health. A certificate program is a great way to retool, refine and reinvest in your professional development. The Colorado School of Public Health offers a 15 credit Certificate in Public Health Sciences at the University of Northern Colorado ic Health consisting of 8 core credits and 7 elective credits.
- Admissions Deadlines and Requirements
- Application deadline for Spring enrollment is September 15
- Application deadline for Summer enrollment is February 15
- Specific Course Requirements
- Certificate in Public Health Sciences Student and Faculty Handbook