RN to BSN Degree Program
Application Forms & Transcripts
Fall Start - due April 15th
Spring Start - due September 15th
**At this time, the University of Northern Colorado is unable to accept applications for admission to online courses or programs from these specific states.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(You may complete Steps 1 and 2 simultaneously.)
- APPLY and be accepted to UNC.
- APPLY to the RN to BSN program in the School of Nursing (SON).
- Contact Katrina Einhellig (email@example.com), the RN-BSN online nursing coordinator, for further information.
- Include one official transcript from all institutions of higher learning and/or nursing schools that you have attended. If you have ever attended UNC in the past, you must request an official transcript from UNC also.
- Your transcripts will be reviewed by the University Admissions Department only after you have applied to the University and paid the application fee. Upon completion of a transcript review, a transcript evaluation will be mailed to you and available on your UNC student account..
- Based on the evaluation, your adviser, Katrina Einhellig, will assist you in determining the classes you will need for entry and completion of the RN-BSN program.
- Mail OFFICIAL transcripts to:
UNC Office of Admissions
Campus Box 10
Greeley, CO 80639