B.S. Nursing - Traditional & 2nd Degree Program
Applications will be accepted beginning: JANUARY 6, 2014
All applications must be received in the School of Nursing office in Gunter Hall, Room 3080 on or before JANUARY 27, 2014 at 5:00pm (MST).
(materials received after this time/date will not be accepted)
- In order to be screened for admission to the nursing program, you must first APPLY and be accepted to UNC if you are not currently a UNC student.
- Complete required prerequisite support courses by end of Spring Semester of sophomore year.
- APPLY TO THE SCHOOL OF NURSING - Print the instructions and application for the program to which you are applying (You may apply to only one program.)
- Complete the application form, following all instructions carefully.
(NOTE: DO NOT open official transcripts; one set of official transcripts must be turned in with the School of Nursing application AND there must be official transcripts sent to or previously turned in to the UNC Registrar's Office)
- Submit a hard copy (electronic copies not accepted at this time) of the application form to:
University of Northern Colorado School of Nursing
Attention: Undergraduate Applications
Gunter Hall 3080, Box 125
Greeley, CO 80639
APPLICATION MEETING - OPTIONAL - click here for flyer
Date: November 5th & 7th, 2013
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: Gunter Hall, Room 1720
- This meeting is optional. Attend if you have questions or would like to clarify information about the application process.
- If attending this meeting, please print the application you are interested in submitting and bring it with you to this meeting.