Igor Szczyrba, Ph.D.
- 1969 - M.Sc., Warsaw University, Poland - Theoretical Physics
- 1973 - Ph.D., Warsaw University, Poland - Mathematical Methods in Physics
- 1983 - Doctor Habilitatis, Warsaw University, Poland - Mathematical Physics
- Computational modeling of Traumatic Brain Injuries (click here for details)
- Development of a universal brain injury tolerance criterion
- Numerically solving nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Dynamic graphic presentation of PDE solutions
- Representation Theory of Lie Groups and Algebras.
- Application of Group Theory in Elementary Particle Physics
- Application of Complex Analysis in Quantum Field Theory
- Cognitive processes in Mathematics and Science Education
- Political and Social evolution in Central Europe, Russia and other former Soviet Republics
- Design of multilingual software