Documents and Forms
All forms are in Adobe PDF format, unless otherwise noted.
Class Scheduling and Enrollment
- Class Schedule Update Form (State courses)
- Class Schedule Update Form (OES courses)
- NHS Guidelines for Expected Course Enrollments
For other forms and documents related to classified staff, please see Human Resources’ Classified Employees website.
- NHS Committee Structure and Guidelines
- NHS Mission and Vision Statements (PDF)
- NHS Organization Chart (PDF)
- NHS Course/Instructor Evaluation Guidelines (under revision)
- Evaluation of Directors in NHS
- Exempt/Administrator Position Description Questionnaire
- Exempt Performance Plan/Evaluation Form
- Exempt Leave Form/Absence Form
For other forms and documents related to exempt staff, please see Human Resources’ Exempt Employees website.
- NHS Faculty Evaluation and Performance Policies and Procedures (2013)
- NHS Faculty Evaluation and Performance Policies and Procedures (2007)
- NHS Faculty Evaluation and Performance Policies and Procedures Implementation Process
- Procedures for Annual Evaluation in NHS
- NHS College Performance Standards Form
- NHS Faculty Tenure and Promotion Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- NHS Policy on Supervisory Conflicts of Interest
- Annual Evaluation Form
- Comprehensive Review Form
- Curriculum Vitae Template
- Special Note Regarding Standards for the Curriculum Vitae
The University has a standard format for the presentation of the curriculum vitae which is intended to facilitate consistency of reporting academic work and accomplishments (see "Curriculum Vitae" link at http://www.unco.edu/provost/facinfo.html). That format calls for the distinction of juried works, which are described on the UNC document as reviewed by an editorial board or refereed, from non-juried works. Through discussion at our College's Faculty Evaluation Workshop, it became clear that there has been variation in the labeling of "invited" works, such as presentations and publications. In order to support consistency in reporting across the College, and in consultation with the NHS leadership team, it is our recommendation that invited works be listed under a separate category clearly labeled "invited" rather than included in the "juried" category. If you have such items included in your curriculum vitae, I encourage you to make this change prior to the next cycle of evaluation.
- Application for Graduate Faculty & Graduate Faculty Equivalence (GF & GFE)
- Application for Doctoral Research Endorsement (DRE)
- Graduate Lecturer Appointment Form
- AAEO Coordinators for NHS searches
- Assistantship Employment Contract Form
- Classified Staff
- Exempt Staff
- Full-Time Faculty - please contact the NHS Dean's Office to request a copy of the NHS Hiring Guide
- Hiring Pool
- Hiring/Search Workshop Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Payroll Data Forms for Contracted Employees
- Payroll Data Forms for TA/GAs
For other hiring-related forms and documents, please visit Human Resources’ Exempt Employees website.