To be a part of the next Chemistry Community College Transfer Scholarship Cohort, you must meet the following criteria:
- Academic background that reflects progress towards an Associate of Sciences degree or equivalent. (This typically is shown by pursuing math and science courses at a community college.)
- A strong desire to obtain a degree in chemistry.
- 2.5 cumulative college GPA.
- Demonstrated financial need based upon the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Complete Chemistry Community College Transfer Scholarship Application form with two reference forms.