The University of Northern Colorado School of Music's top jazz groups, choirs, bands and orchestras perform world-class music in a world-class setting during the UNC@UCCC Music Series at Greeley's Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Ave. The spring series begins Feb. 3 with a performance by the University Symphony Orchestra at 7:30 p.m.
The rest of the series includes:
- Feb. 18: University Bands, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 25: University Choirs, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb 26: Jazz Lab Bands, 7 p.m.
- April 1: Vocal Jazz, 7:30 p.m.
- April 9: University Symphony Orchestra with UNC Opera Theatre, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets start at $12 for adults and $8 for students, and are available at the UNC Performing Box Office at 970-351-2200 or at the UCCC box office at 970-356-5000 or the UCCC website.