The Graduate School last week announced recipients of the Graduate Dean's awards recognizing superior academic achievement and outstanding research in graduate studies. The winners, who were honored at the Dec. 13 Graduate School commencement ceremony, are:
Citation for Excellence
- Watsatree Diteeyont - Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Technology
- Yajuan Leonard - Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing
- Amber Nickell - Master of Arts, History
Citation for Outstanding Dissertation
- Corina Brown - Doctor of Philosophy, Chemical Education; "Design, Development, and Psychometric Analysis of a General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry Topic Inventory Based on the Identified Main Chemistry Topics Relevant to Nursing Clinical Practice"
- Richard Carter - Doctor of Philosophy, Biological Education; "Ontogeny and Evolution of Echolocation in Jamaican Fruit Bats (Artibeus Jamaicensis)"
- Watsatree Diteeyont - Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Technology; "Creativity and the Development of Technology Integration Skills of Preservice Teachers: A Mixed Methods Study of Online Course Activities"
Citation for Outstanding Thesis
- Daniel Beverly - Master of Arts, Biological Sciences; "Impacts of Mountain Pine Beetle and Subsequent Forest Management on Soil Carbon Dioxide Efflux"
- Nicole Taylor - Master of Arts, History; "Empires Collide: Colonial Entanglements and the East African Campaign, 1914-1919"