Faculty and staff working with students currently conducting research or who are interested in the research process are asked to encourage them to attend one or more of the upcoming workshops offered by the Office of Undergraduate Research, including two new workshops designed to help students presenting at conferences or on UNC's Research Day.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 - Intro to Qualitative Research - Katrina Rodriquez
- Tuesday. Feb. 19 - Intro to Quantitative Research - Josh Packard
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 - Demystifying the IRB Process - Megan Stellino
The two workshops that were added this semester to help students presenting at conferences or on Research Day are:
- Monday, March 4 - How to Give a Winning Poster Presentation - Stephen Mackessy
- Monday, March 11 - How to Give a Strong Oral Presentation - Andrea Falcone
All workshops are held in Michener 303 from 6-7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact the Office of Undergraduate Research, 970-351-2940.