As the university community's thoughts are with the residents affected by the state's wildfires and the brave responders, UNC is contacting incoming, current and returning students whose permanent addresses are in the areas of the fires. Students in need are being offered a range of services, from making accommodations to move in early to residence halls to counseling services provided on campus. For students and employees impacted who haven't been reached, here's a list of offices that can provide information:
- Housing and Residential Education: 970-351-2721
- Dining Services: 970-351-2652. Summer dining hours.
- Counseling Center: 970-351-2496
- Dean of Students (academic questions including scheduling): 970-351-2796
- Human Resource Services (for employees): 970-351-2718
- UNC-Colorado Springs campus closure information: The office is closed until July 5. More information
For information on how to personally help those affected by the state's wildfires, visit helpcoloradonow.org