The University of Northern Colorado's International Film Series starts its spring schedule this week with the 2011 French film Beloved showing at 7 p.m. today, Feb. 14, in Lindou Auditorium in Michener Library (Michener L110). The rest of the series is:
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Sweden): Feb. 20-21, 7 p.m.
- The Impossible (U.S.): Feb. 27, 7 p.m.; Feb. 28, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- Saving Face (Pakistan): March 6, 7 p.m.; March 7, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- Wallace and Gromit (Britain): March 13-14, 6 p.m.
- Headhunters (Norway): March 27, 7 p.m.; March 28, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show (U.S): April 3, 7 p.m.; April 4, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- Hellgate (Thailand): April 10, 7 p.m.; April 11, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- My Best Enemy (Austria.): April 17, 7 p.m.; April 18, 7 and 9:15 p.m.
- The Last Flight of Petr Ginz (U.S.): April 24-25, 7:30 p.m.
All films are shown in Lindou Auditorium. Non-English language films are shown in the original language with English subtitles.
Admission is free for UNC students and $3 for all others, unless special circumstances dictate a small admission charge for students or sponsorship of a film by another UNC entity allows it be shown for free to all. Parking is free in UNC lots after 5 p.m.
For more information about the IFS, including movie synopses, visit the series' website.