Kytt McLaughlin, Aisha Jackson and Jeff Zicker star in the musical comedy “Anything Goes”. Performances runs November 2nd-5th and 8th-12th at 7:30pm and November 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th at 2 pm in the Norton Theatre in Gray Hall on the UNC campus.
The University of Northern Colorado's College of Performing and Visual Arts' 2011-12 Performing Arts Series, which features PVA students, continues Wednesday, Nov. 2, with Anything Goes, the award-winning musical comedy featuring the songs of Cole Porter.
Anything Goes (rated G) plays at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 2-5 and Nov. 8-12 and at 2 p.m. on Nov. 5,6, 12 and 13. All performanaces are in Frasier Hall's Norton Theatre, corner of 9th Avenue and 17th Street.
The rest of the series includes:
- Harvey (comedy, rated: G): Dec. 1-3 at 7:30 p.m.; Dec. 4 at 2 p.m., Langworthy Theatre
- Dancing at Lughnasa (drama, rated: PG): Feb. 9, 10, 14-18 at 7:30 p.m.; Feb. 11, 12, and 19 at 2 p.m., Norton Theatre
- Ragtime (musical, rated: PG): Feb. 29 and March 1-3 at 7:30 p.m.; March 4 at 2 p.m., Langworthy Theatre
- A Celebration of Dance In Its Many Forms (2012 Spring Dance Concert, rated: PG): April 5-7 at 7:30 p.m., Langworthy Theatre
- A Little Night Music (opera, rated PG): April 6 and 7 at 7:30 p.m., Union Colony Civic Center
- Richard III (drama, rated: PG): April 25-28 at 7:30 p.m.; April 29 at 2 p.m., Langworthy Theatre
For performance descriptions, locations and ticket information, call the PVA box office at 970-351-2200 or visit the series' website.
Free parking is available in nearby streets and UNC parking lots.