The University of Northern Colorado School of Music's top jazz groups, choirs, bands and orchestras perform world-class music in a world-class setting during the spring UNC@UCCC Music Series at Greeley's Union Colony Civic Center, 701 10th Ave.
The series begins Monday, Feb. 6, with a performance by the University Symphony Orchestra at 7:30 p.m. The rest of the series' spring schedule is:
- Feb. 14: University Bands, 7 p.m.
- Feb. 22: Jazz Lab Bands, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 28: University Choirs, 7:30 p.m.
- March 27: Vocal Jazz, 7:30 p.m.
- March 28: University Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m.
All concerts are at in the Monfort Concert Hall at the UCCC in downtown Greeley.
Single performance tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for students. Tickets are available in person at the UCCC and Performing Arts Box Office, over the phone at 351-2200 or online at www.ucstars.com.