How to Get Access to Buildings for Faculty, Students When a Class Location Changes

College course schedulers, department chairs and others involved in changing a class's meeting location to a different building, including residence halls, are reminded that UNC Card access for faculty members and students must be arranged through the UNC Service Center, 351-2446, as soon as a decision to make the change is made whether it's made before the start of a semester or before the course drop deadline for the semester.



    Bookmark and Share