Presentations by NCSSD Staff, Affiliates and Associates
Kay A. Ferrell, Ph.D.
- CCSETE/2005 - Teaching Outside the Box: Creating Learning Experiences that Transcend the Classroom
- CEC/2005 - Research-Based Literacy Practices for Students with Visual Impairments
- Colorado School Boards - No Child Left Behind
- Data Sources - Presented by Kay A. Ferrell, Ph.D., March 23, 2007 at Jo Taylor Leadership Conference
- 2005 Lowenfeld-Akeson Early Years Symposium - Milestones/Millstones
- The Role of the Consumer in the Education of Blind Children, from the Perspective of an Educational Program for Teachers of the Blind
- NYISE/March 16, 2007 - What If? Why Not?
- Teleconference/May 9, 2005 - Preparing Professionals in Low-Incidence Disability Fields: Federal and State Strategies to Address Critical Shortages
- Does Vision Matter?
Lewis Jackson, Ed.D
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia/Dec 2004 - Emerging Issues in Positive Behavior Support
- TASH/CEC Dialogue on Teacher Preparation Standards: What's Next for Severe Disabilities?
John Luckner, Ed.D
- Assessement of Students Who Are Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- ACE DHH 2003 - A Modern Trilogy: Research and Training Needs in the Field of Deaf Education
- ACE DHH 2003 - A Modern Trilogy: Studies Conducted by NCLID
- Colorado Symposium on Deafness, Language, and Learning - November 15, 2003 - Perspectives of Successful Adults who are Deaf
- CEC 2006: Assessement of Students Who Are Deaf/Hard of Hearing
John Luckner, Ed.D & Ann Valeski, M.A.
Ann Sebald, Ed.D.