Welcome to the College of Natural and Health Sciences' Employment Opportunities page. Listed below are the faculty and administrative searches currently under way. The College of Natural and Health Sciences, one of five academic Colleges at the University, provides academic preparation in the natural, health, human, and mathematical sciences. Offering programs at the baccalaureate, master’s and doctoral levels, the College’s 143 full-time faculty serve approximately 2,800 undergraduate and 450 graduate students.
Gunter Hall, Room 1000
The University of Northern Colorado is a Research Intensive Institution enrolling 12,000+ graduate and undergraduate students. The University, founded in 1889, is located in the City of Greeley, which has a growing population of nearly 93,000. Greeley is an hour north of Denver and about 30 miles east of the Rocky Mountains. Further information about UNC and Greeley is available on the UNC website.
Employment Opportunity Announcements
The vacancy announcements below are in PDF format. For additional information or to apply go to the UNC Career Opportunity page.
School of Biological Sciences
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor, Analytic Chemistry, TT, Position #F99553
- Assistant Professor, Biochemistry, TT, Position #F99728
School of Human Sciences
- Lecturer/Instructor, Speech-Language Pathology, CR, Position #F99537
- Assistant Professor, Audiology & Speech-Languages, TT, Position #F99821
- Lecturer/Instructor, Nutrition & Dietetics, Position #F99413
- Assistant Professor, Community Health, TT, Position #F99316
- FND Supervised Practice Coordinator/Lecturer, Position #F99315
School of Mathematical Sciences
- Director, Tenure Eligible, Position #F99464
- Research Faculty - Assistant Professr of Mathematics Education, CR, Position # F99400
School of Nursing
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Nursing, TT, Position #F99929
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing, TT, Position #F99565
- Clinical Placement Coordinator, Position #E99204