Both Michener and Skinner Libraries offer a wide range of services. Information and links to relevant forms for a number of services are available through the web site, including:
- Borrowing and renewing materials, and other services offered at the Circulation Desk
- Interlibrary Loan services
- Equipment and services offered to persons with disabilities, including retrieval of library materials
- Services offered to distance education and off campus students
- Circulation and other services of particular interest to graduate students, as well as links to important research resources
- Services of interest to faculty members, including circulation policies, information about course reserves, library instruction and reference services, acquisitions requests, rush cataloging requests, and copyright information
See the links listed in the left-hand menu.