Become a Member
Print and fill out the membership form, then mail with a check to the address indicated on the form.
The Friends of the UNC Libraries is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Dues and donations are tax deductible. The Friends of the UNC Libraries may be eligible for matching funds from your employer.
The Friends of the UNC Libraries offers many opportunities for participation. Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to special events, such as art exhibits/receptions, luncheons, special speakers.
- Opportunities for social gatherings, such as luncheons and evening social events.
- Meetings and special programs featuring lectures, book reviews, and talks by authors and scholars throughout the year.
- Opportunities for social gatherings.
- Library Letters, official newsletter of the UNC Libraries.
- Newsflash, a special newsletter from the Friends of the UNC Libraries board of directors.
- Voting privileges at membership meetings.
- Volunteer opportunities.