The Center for International Education provides academic, cultural and educational support for international and American students and advocates for a global perspective on the UNC campus.
- International & Exchange Students
- Visiting Faculty & Scholars
- Intensive English Program (ESL)
- Study Abroad and Exchange
- Cross-Cultural Events
- U.S. Passport Application Acceptance Office
work individually but constantly collaborate to provide the services necessary to support both international students and scholars as well as the growing numbers of UNC students and faculty involved in education abroad. Our goals and mission are identical: to enrich the education of all UNC students by providing an enhanced awareness of our interconnected world.