Welcome to the College of Humanities and Social Sciences' Employment Opportunities page. Listed below are the faculty and staff searches that are currently under way. To view all faculty and exempt staff openings at the University of Northern Colorado, visit the UNC careers website. For information on classified staff openings, visit UNC's human resources website.
- Assistant Professor of Economics
- Assistant Professor of English Education
- Assistant Professor of Political Science & International Affairs
- Journalism & Media Studies Specialist Instructor (Grant Funded)
- Journalism & Media Studies Digital Instructor (Grant Funded)
- Writing Program Director (Assistant or Associate Professor of English)
- Part-time Adjunct Hiring Pool
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- English (English, Film Studies)
- Gender Studies
- Geography & GIS
- Hispanic Studies (Mexican American Studies, Spanish, TESOL)
- Modern Languages (French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Asian Studies)
- Political Science & International Affairs
One of five academic colleges at the University, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences offers a broad range of academic pursuits. Our major areas of study are organized in 14 units designated as schools, departments, or programs. The University, founded in 1889, is located in the City of Greeley, Colorado, which has a growing population of more than 95,000. Greeley is an hour north of Denver and about 30 miles east of the Rocky Mountains. Additional information about UNC and Greeley is available at http://www.unco.edu.