College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Tuesdays 10-11 a.m.; Thursdays 1-2 p.m.; and by appointment
University of Northern Colorado
Campus Box 126
Greeley, CO 80639
- PhD, Philosophy, University of California, Riverside
- MA, Philosophy, University of California, Riverside
- BA, Philosophy, Ursinus College
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy, University of Northern Colorado (2017–present)
- Assistant Professor Philosophy, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2016–2017)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Denison University (2015–2016)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Scripps College (2014-2015)
Research/Areas of Interest
Classical Chinese Philosophy, Ethics, Social/Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Race
“Confucian Role Ethics and Relational Autonomy in Mengzi,” Philosophy East and West, 66:3 (2016), 903-922.
“Confucian Role Ethics: A Critical Survey,” Philosophy Compass, 11:5 (2016), 235–245.
“Wisdom, Agency, and the Role of Reasons in Mengzi,” Journal of Chinese Philosophy, 42:3–4 (2015), 300–317.
“Mengzi’s Externalist Solution to the Role Dilemma,” Asian Philosophy 25:2 (2015), 188–206.
“The Role Dilemma in Early Confucianism,” Frontiers of Philosophy in China, 8:3 (2013), 376-87.