Applicants must apply to the University of Northern Colorado Graduate School before the program area reviews the applicant’s request for admission. To apply, submit the following materials along with the application fee. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application.
- Literary-critical writing sample of at least 10 pages
- Cover letter
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- International Students: $60 non-refundable application fee
- Completed online application
- Two letters of recommendation which speak to your work as a student
- One official copy of transcripts from all accredited college or university attended since completing high school. UNC Alumni need not submit transcripts.
For more information on admission requirements and deadlines, as well as tuition and fees, please visit the Graduate School website.
International applicants who do not speak English as a first language must meet UNC’s requirements for English Proficiency.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.