Internship experience is a great opportunity to broaden your resume, add to your skill set, acquire professional connections, and see what it is like to engage in Criminal Justice related work.
A criminal justice internship is not required for the Criminal Justice major, but it is strongly recommended. Students can identify an internship using the Internship Catalog, or by discussing another agency placement with the internship coordinator.
- Internship Requirements
- Internship Application
- Internship Hours Log
- Internship Final Evaluation
- Internship Confirmation Form
- Internship Opportunities
All forms must be submitted in the following manner:
- By mail at Criminology & Criminal Justice Department, University of Northern Colorado, 501 20th Street, Greeley, CO 80639; or
- By scanning and attaching to an email to Meagan Burkholder, CRJ Internship Coordinator, at Meagan.Burkholder@unco.edu, or dropped off in Candelaria 2249C; or
- By faxing to 970-351-1527.