REISHER FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
From Our Students
Recognizing Scholarship and Contributions To The Community
If you’re a motivated student from Colorado and meet the eligibility criteria, you may be selected to participate in the Reisher Family Scholarship Program. The scholarship program is designed to replace student loans for qualified recipients who show promise of making a future contribution to the community through service, leadership, work or unique experiences.
- Must be Colorado resident.
- Must be transferring from a Colorado community college as a junior or entering second year at Northern Colorado as a continuing student.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Must demonstrate financial need through completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the March 1 priority date.
- Must submit University of Northern Colorado Universal Scholarship application by the March 1 deadline.
- Funding to cover students’ unmet need for up to six semesters assuming continued good academic standing. Awards range from $4,000 to $9,000 per academic year.
- Annual dinner hosted by the Reisher family and various personal, career and financial workshop opportunities.
- Recognition as a Reisher Scholar.
Founded and funded by Roger and Margaret Reisher, major shareholders of the First Bank Holding Company of Colorado, the Reisher Family Scholarship program is testimony to the Reishers’ firm belief that a college education allowed them to succeed in life. The program funds over 40 University of Northern Colorado students per year.