Student Research Workshop Series
Fall 2013 Workshop Dates & Topics
This series is provided to help students from all disciplines learn more about getting started in research and for those that have started research projects, such as honors projects or McNair projects, provides additional support and information about specific topics.
Workshops are held in Michener Library, Room 303 (Except where noted)
- MONDAY September 30: Making Your Way through the IRB Process
Presented by Dr. Susan Collins
- MONDAY October 14: Intro to Qualitative Research
Presented by Dr. Mark Smith
- MONDAY, October 21: Intro to Quantitative Research
Presented by Dr. Brittany Groot
- MONDAY, November 11: Writing a Winning Abstracts in the Humanities (Michener Library, Room 335)
Presented by Dr. Travis Boyce
- MONDAY November 11: Writing Winning Abstracts in the Sciences & Social Sciences
Presented by Dr. Brian Iannacchione
- MONDAY, November 25: Research in the Humanities
Presented by Dr. Jacob Melish
Workshops are open to all UNC students from all majors.
For more information, visit: www.unco.edu/our or call (970) 351-2940.