Office of Undergraduate Research
Undergraduate Research Journal
The Undergraduate Research Journal at the University of Northern Colorado (URJ) is an interdisciplinary refereed journal that strives to recognize UNC undergraduates for their scholarly accomplishments and to stimulate their future scholarly activity.
UNC Undergraduate Research Journal
Call for Manuscripts for the Spring 2013 Issue is open! Deadline for submissions is December 1, 2012
Information about the Call for Submissions process
- Go to the Undergraduate Research Journal website http://journals.sfu.ca/urjnc/index.php/urjnc.
- Log in on the right side of the page. If you are not registered, click Register at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
- At the User Home Page, select New Submission (it will appear on the same line as the Author link).
- Follow the 5-step Submission Process:
- Go through the submission checklist and make sure your submission is ready according to the URJ standards, agree to the copyright notice, and leave any comments you may have for the journal editor. You must check all boxes in the checklist to continue.
- Select Choose File and find the file you are submitting. Next, select Upload to upload your submission. Be sure that the file is in one of the formats listed in the checklist on the last page.
- Fill out your information in the Author section. If there is more than one author for the submission, there is an Add Author button at the bottom of the author section. Add a title and an abstract for your submission on the next section of the page.
- The next step is to upload any supplementary files for your submission. This page has a list of file types you may wish to upload. Select Choose File and then select Upload to add files to your submission.
- The last step is to confirm your submission. This page will list your submission file as well as any supplementary files you may have added. Select Submit to finalize your submission. You will receive an email confirmation if you submitted your file successfully.
- Be sure to check your email for any communication from the URJ. You may need to make revisions to your manuscript before it is accepted for publication.
Submission Deadline: December 1st.
Release date: April 11, 2013 at Research Day