President's Leadership Program
A large part of the President’s Leadership Program is taking classes aimed at describing, defining, and discussing leadership. One advantage to the President’s Leadership Program is that all PLP classes are taken with the same people. This allows a community of support to grow within each PLP class. Individual academic advising is available for each student in order to help students fit PLP classes into their major program. Below is a schedule of PLP classes that students will take over the years they attend the University.
- PLP 100 Contemporary Leadership Theory (3)
- MIND 289 Coming of Age (3)*
- PLP 200 Entrepreneurship in America (2)
- PLP 492 Community Action Project (1-3)
- PLP 499 Capstone Legacy Project (2)
- *Carries Liberal Arts Core credit.
- ( ) Represents the credit hours for the class.