As you consider your application for the staff position, we would encourage you utilize some of the campus resources to better prepare yourself for the application process. Some helpful hints include:
- Attend a RA Position informational session!
- Talk to a current Resident Assistant about the position you are applying for. Make sure you have a good understanding of the job and the responsibilities.
- Visit with Career Services and setup a mock interview or visit their website:http://www.unco.edu/careers/students/index.html
- Develop a resume for your application
- Go to the Writing Center in Ross Hall, room 1230, for assistance in completing your application essays.
- Optional: Setup an appointment with a Hall Director and learn more about the community expectations that go along with the position.