Located on West Campus, Turner Hall is a 13-story facility which is home to 330 students.
- The lobby in Turner Hall was renovated the summer of 2010. The front desk was adjusted to provide better customer service and the ability to better serve our students through safety and security.
- In the lobby area there is a flat screen TV, comfortable sofas and chairs, ping pong and pool tables. Off of the main floor lobby, there is a kitchen space for community programming, and individual student use.
- Turner Hall has single bedrooms within suites. Each student room has a bed, wardrobe, and desk. Students share a living room, vanity, and bathroom with the rest of the suite. Depending on the suite selected, student living rooms will consist of a couch, oversized chair, TV stand, and coffee table.
- Each floor consists of six 2-person suites, two 5-person suites, and one 3-person suite. Additionally, floors 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, & 13 will each have two stand-alone efficiency singles.
- Laundry facilities are on floors 3, 6, 9, & 12.
- Students enjoy the lounge spaces by the elevators. These lounges include a large flat screen TV and comfortable sofas and chairs.
- A conference room space was created for our students and student groups to meet for individualized programs
Looking for ideas on what to bring with you? Check out our What to Bring webpage.