2253 11th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80631-6903
North Hall was built in 2009 and replaced McCowen Hall. This building houses students in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Two secured entrances with a 24-hour staffed reception desk.
- Two lounges on the main floor, game room, music practice room, kitchen and vending machines.
- Conference rooms with multimedia equipment.
- There are two wings on each floor that house 25-40 students. Each wing has its own floor lounge, laundry room, vending & recylcing alcove and study lounge.
- Four-person suites offer single and double bedroom options, a common shared living room, 9' high-steeped ceilings, a common bathroom with separate shower and toilet rooms and individual closets.
- Single rooms with private bathrooms are available.
- Outdoor patios are adjacent to main floor lounges with spaces providing a wide range of accommodations for small and large groups and indoor & outdoor meetings, social and educational events and recreation.