Criminology & Criminal Justice Residential Learning Community
The Criminology & Criminal Justice Academic Residential Learning Community (CCJ RLC) is an on-campus residence community for all first-year, Criminal Justice majors.
- Provide a community for Criminal Justice majors that encourages academic and professional success through networking opportunities with those working in the field.
- Provide its members with opportunities to socialize on-campus with other Criminal Justice majors.
- Co-enrollment in CRJ 110 classes with other CCJ RLC members
- An on-floor Resident Assistant tutor specializing in Criminal Justice
- A common living area on the CCJ RLC floor reserved for its members
- Programming and social events specifically targeting Criminal Justice topics
- Special accessibility to Professors in the Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Partnership with the on-campus, professional organization, the Criminal Justice Society
On the housing contract, select Criminology from the Residential Learning Community drop down list on the Housing contract.