International Student Housing

What are the living and dining options for international students?

International students are allowed to live in any hall on campus. However, there are several options available that may be of interest to international students:

Lawrenson Hall

Lawrenson Hall houses 438 students from many different nationalities in furnished, air-conditioned rooms on West campus. This residence hall houses the Global Village Community which is designed for domestic students interested in studying abroad and as well as international students.  Each suite accommodates 4 students.  There are 2 bedrooms per suite and each bedroom is shared with another student. 

Arlington Park Apartments

Arlington Park Apartments are located just 2 blocks from West campus and offers a variety of floor plans for students. Various dining plans are available for students who live in these buildings. For more information, please call the Dining Services office at 970-351-2652.

*Due to the high volume of applications for Arlington Park Apartments for academic year 2017-2018, students are encouraged to consider the residence halls for on-campus housing.

Visiting Scholars

Visiting scholars have the option of living in a shared University Owned House.  The houses are rented by the bed.  Scholars can select from shared double rooms, or single rooms rooms based on availability.

Please view the visiting scholars lease to apply for housing.