Break Housing & Year Round Options

Residents who live in Lawrenson or Harrison Halls or in a University Owned House can stay in their rooms during Winter and Spring Breaks without incurring any additional housing charges. All other students in the residence halls are expected to leave the campus when the University is closed.

If a student would like to stay on campus during the break, he would need to contact the Housing & Residential Education Office at 970-351-2721 to arrange temporary break housing.