Forms & Documents


Each student agrees to the terms and conditions of the housing contract when they complete the online housing contract. The terms and conditions are available to print out for your reference. Select the academic year of the housing contract from the terms & conditions on the left side of the page.


The Housing & Residential Education Office requires a petition for release form to be filled out and the required documentation provided if a student wants to live off campus during their Freshman year. The form and the required documentation needs to be returned to Tobey-Kendel Hall, Room 199. Once the form is brought to the Housing & Residential Education Office, a committee will review the petition for release information and the student will be notified of the decision of the committee. Once the complete information is received, the petition for release process generally takes approximately one week for a decision to be made by the committee.



A University Withdrawal must be done when a student needs to drop/withdraw from all courses and leave the University.  Students who are planning to drop all courses and leave the University, for any reason, should go to the Registrar’s Office on the third floor in Carter Hall or call 970-351-2231. Students are required to complete an exit survey before the withdrawal will be processed.  Unless this procedure is followed, students will receive failing grades in all courses.

The Housing and Residential Education and Dining Services Departments will follow the University rate schedule with the first ten days being charged at the daily rate up to the 25% withdrawal charge.

For complete information on the withdrawal process, please visit the Registrar's webpage.