Our student leaders are not only talented, but they are also one of the most wonderful assets to our department. We offer many different leadership experiences including:
- Resident Assistant/Student Employment: Each year we receive around 200 applications for less than 50 open positions. We have 75 resident assistant positions with an average of about a 40:1 resident RA ratio.
- Diversity Mentors, a two year program for first year students with one year of social justice training and one year of peer education and advocacy.
- Residence Hall Association: Our award winning RHA has some of the most talented student leaders on campus. They just won School of the Year at No Frills!
- Hall Council Leadership or Membership: Each year dozens of students run for positions in each hall.
- Lead On: Before the halls open for Fall semester, this program brings students together to make friends, learn about campus, and develop leadership skills among its participants.