Residence Hall Director Recruitment
To whom it may concern,
On behalf of the University of Northern Colorado Housing & Residential Education (HRE) team, I would like to thank you for considering employment as a Hall Director on our campus. Our department mission is to:
"Create an environment where students become responsible members of their community. We provide students an individualized experience and exceptional facilities. We promote academic and civic engagement, respect for individual differences, and connection to the University and greater community".
As the search committee chair, I am fundamentally aware that we accomplish this mission with qualified, talented, caring and diverse professional team staff. As you consider various employment opportunities, and there are so many options, I would like to share with you our Culture of Care focus here at the University which is simply captured in the following acronym C.A.R.E.:
- Connection - creating meaningful interacts with students and colleagues
- Attitude - Being positive and clear about our fundamental priority which is to serve students, faculty and staff
- Respect - treating students, faculty, and staff with dignity
- Empathy - a commitment to the skill of listening and seeking to understand the experiences of our students, staff, and faculty.
If our C.A.R.E. focus appeals to you and the greater desire to create meaningful relationships with students, while balancing administrative responsibilities, than the University of Northern Colorado would be a great fit for you. Additionally, consider just a few points of pride within our HRE department:
- Excellent facilities
- Faculty in residence program
- Two-year Diversity Mentor program
- Ongoing commitment to social justice education
- Centralized conduct process which allows for a consistent approach to conduct and balance within the Hall Director role
- Award winning student leadership program which includes our Lead On camp for first-year students and committed student leaders in our Residence Hall Association.
If any of our values and initiatives resonate with you then I hope to see you apply for our Hall Director position. You can contact us at (970) 351-2721, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions. You can apply for the position on the Human Resources web page.
Associate Director of Housing & Residential Education
About our Vacancies:
At this time, we anticipate one open position.
2013-2014 Position Description
To apply, please visit the Human Resources webpage.