Student Employment Opportunities
Fall 2017 Staff Positions Now Available:
Are you interested in “Becoming More…” and working for Housing & Residential Education in Fall 2017? The following positions are available. Please review the linked job descriptions for more information.
- Resident Assistant/Community Assistant
- Diversity Mentor
- Desk Assistant
All applications are due by Tuesday, February 7 at 11:59pm.
Would you like to know more about the HRE positions available? Interested in details about the overall recruitment and selection process? Want to learn about first-hand experience from current staff members? Check out the Info Session in your hall! If you cannot attend the Info Session in your building, you are welcome to attend any of the sessions offered.
- Sunday, January 15
- South Hall: 7pm in South Projector lounge
- Presidents Row: 8pm in Lower Centennial
- Tuesday, January 17
- Harrison Hall: 6pm in Harrison Den
- Central Coalition: 9pm in Hansen-Willis 1st floor lounge
- Wednesday, January 18
- Wiebking and Wilson Halls: 6pm in Wiebking 1st floor lounge
- Apartment Life: 7pm in Arlington Park Building 1 Lounge
- Turner Hall: 7:30pm in Turner 1st floor lounge
- Lawrenson Hall: 9pm in Lawrenson 1st floor lounge
- Thursday, January 19
- North Hall: 6pm in North 1st floor lounge
Housing Services is looking for a student assistant to work in their office this semester. The job is a Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM availability position. This is a work study required position.
Are you interested in applying? If so, fill out the application on the Bears Career Connection webpage. The posting number is 32215/Housing Services Student Assistant.