Commuter Flex Plan A:
This plan is for an undergraduate student that is not required to live on campus due to the freshman live on requirement or for a graduate student that needs a place to stay on campus short- term.
All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Commuter housing is not available during summer term. Due to occupancy fluctuations, students must reapply for a commuter flex plan prior to every Fall/Spring semester. There is no deadline for applying, but spaces are limited. All residents of Housing & Residential communities are expected to abide by all the policies, procedures and State and Federal laws. At any point, and for any reason, Housing & Residential Education reserves the right to remove a resident from the premises and payment is subject to forfeiture. For additional information, please see the Student Rights and Responsibilities web page.
Commuter Flex Plan A for Fall 2014:
- With this option, you would be able to stay seven days in Decker Hall in either a double or single room (if available) and have a meal plan.
*Maximum of one month stay.
- $150 per person per week charge for a double room, or $180 per week charge for a single room.
- Five meals in our dining rooms and $5 dining dollars per week.
- A roommate will be assigned in a double room.
- Charges are billed directly to your student account.
Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to check-in date. No refunds will be provided if cancellation is not made 24 hours prior to the check-in date. Cancellation notices can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should students bring?
Students on a commuter flex plan are responsible for bringing their own linens and toiletries for their stay. Check-in for your stay will be after 1:00 p.m. at the beginning of the reservation and check-out is prior to 11 a.m.
To sign up, please fill out the following form: