Honors Residential Learning Program
Have you set the highest expectations for yourself and your academic career? The University Honors Program is designed to help you foster those expectations with the Honors Community playing a key role in helping you succeed. The community provides you with support in meeting your Honors requirements and gives you plenty of opportunities for social interaction and involvement with other Honors students and faculty outside the classroom. It’s a place where you can have fun and study with friends dedicated to challenging themselves and making the most of their time at the university.
The Honors Community is for students who have applied and been accepted to the University Honors Program. Activities for the community will complement the honors curriculum and offer opportunities for out-of-class learning experiences and social interaction. The floor will be staffed by a Resident Assistant who is also a member of the Honors Program. Opportunities for students living on this floor will include:
- Being in a community with other students in the University Honors Program
- Interactions with faculty involved with Honors in settings outside the classroom
- Opportunities to participate in Student Honors Council events and activities
- In-hall academic advising and other support services
- Involvement in Honors community service
Students interested in this community must apply and be accepted into the University Honors Program. Please contact the Honors Program Office at (970) 351-2940 or email@example.com for more information.