We are now taking applications for Summer Conference Student Staff positions!
Student Staff Employment
The Housing & Residential Education Department hires staff to work within the residence halls during the academic year as well as during the summer. For more information regarding the position expectations, please see the job descriptions below.
We are currently hiring for 5 Student Staff positions to work during our Summer Conferences season from May-August, 2018. Here are the positions we are hiring for this summer:
- Summer Conference Assistant |Conference Assistant Job Description
- Summer Housing Assistant |Housing Assistant Job Description
- Summer Desk Assistant | Desk Assistant Job Description
- Summer Desk Operations Coordinator | Desk Operations Coordinator Job Description
- Summer Billing & Guest Services Assistant | Billing & Guest Services Job Description
Please review the job descriptions for more information on each position. They all vary slightly so please make sure to look at each position. Once you have done this please follow the steps below to apply. You will have the opportunity to select all positions you are interested in by following the steps below.
How to Apply in 5 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Create a profile on the job portal - Handshake.
Step 2: Look up job postings:
- #1331974 - Summer Conferences Staff Positions
- #1352839 - Billing and Guest Services Assistant
Step 3: Read the full job descriptions and apply online.
Step 4: Make sure to finish the whole application as it will prompt you to fill out a survey once you press apply in Handshake.
Step 5: We will reach out to you to schedule interviews
Applications are open from February 9. 2018 through March 5, 2018 at 5pm.
If you have questions, comments or concerns e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are no longer accepting applications for the Community Assistant, Resident Assistant and Diversity Mentor positions.
If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com.