Arlington Park Apartments
Arlington Park Apartments is conveniently located just one block south from the University Center. We welcome UNC students as well as UNC faculty and staff to live at this location.
- Open to all UNC students. Student who currently live there have priority to sign up for housing for the next year before incoming first year students.
- UNC Faculty/Staff are also welcome to live here.
Student Housing Application: You may apply online here. If you have questions, please contact the Arlington Park office at (970) 356-7275.
UNC Faculty/Staff Application Only: Faculty/Staff AY 2015-2016 application for housing
- Three floorplans to choose from: 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units, 2 bedroom/1 bathroom units, and 4 bedroom/2 bathroom units.
- All leases are individual 12-month leases
- Fully furnished apartments -
- Kitchens: refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, 2-sided sink with garbage disposal, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Living Room: full-size sofa with matching arm chair, coffee table, matching end table, and two breakfast bar stools. The 4 bedroom floorplan has an extra end table as well as an extra arm chair.
- Bedroom: Extended-length full size bed, student desk, desk chair and 4 drawer dresser.
- Laundry: All 2 bedroom/2 bathroom units and 4 bedroom/2 bathroom units come with a full-size washer and dryer in each apartment.
- Utilities included: Water, trash, electricity, sewer, extended cable TV, high-speed internet as well as air-conditioning in every apartment
- Fitness center
- Gaming lounge with large screen TV
- Convenient parking
Rates for 2015-2016:
All Leases are for 12-Months*
Fall Semester Charge
(Aug 20 -Dec. 31, 2015)
Spring Semester Charge
(Jan. 1- May 31, 2016)
Summer Semester Charge
(June & July 2016)
*Note: All new resident leases for Arlington Park are 12-month contracts from August 20, 2015 - July 31, 2016. Renewal resident leases will begin August 1, 2015 - July 31, 2016.
**Rates are subject to change pending approval by the Board of Trustees.
Arlington Park Student Apartments
2315 Ninth Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
Office Phone: (970) 356-7275
Arlington Park E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org