Why go Greek?
- All chapters participate in philanthropies and service activities as well as hold philanthropic events themselves.
- The Greek community participates in multiple campus wide philanthropies and service projects together, including Relay for Life, Bear Branding,
- UNC Greeks participate in hundreds of community service hours a year!
- Lifelong friendships and countless memories are fostered within a “home away from home” environment where you will create brother and sister relationships that will help guide you through your college years and beyond.
- Social events with other chapters, sporting teams and other organizations are great opportunities to meet new people.
- Build relationships that can prove helpful with networking and mentoring opportunities after graduation.
- Greek members learn time management skills and how to reach your academic potential.
- Each semester chapters and individual members are recognized for academic success.
- Greek chapters have scholarship programs which include advising and tutoring programs, stuy hours and scholarship opportunities.
- Greek Life members have many opportunities to hold leadership positions within their organizations.
- Greek Life members are some of the most prominent leaders on campus with leadership positions in other UNC and community groups.